Prizes and benefits
- One winner will receive two adult tickets.
- Tickets can been redeemed by November 2020 for ZSL London Zoo, no booking is required - simly redeem at the main gate on entry to ZSL London Zoo.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as ZSL London Zoo’s General Admission and Experiences Terms, which can be found here.
- Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
About the Competition
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they have read and obeyed the competition rules set out below.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the competition rules and digital guidelines, and that that their entry complies with ZSL’s requirements.
- Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No negotiation will be considered and prizes are non-transferrable.
How to enter
- Leave your email at the end of the Living Nativity 2019 feedback survey.
Any breach of the below ethical standards will constitute a breach of the Rules.
- Entrants must not compromise the welfare of any animals, and should never do anything to injure or distress any animals or destroy their habitat in an attempt to secure a picture.
- Entrants must not trespass or engage in any illegal, reckless or dangerous activity.
Judging the competition
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
- ZSL regrets that it cannot accept liability for the misuse of photos and/or failure of any third party to comply with the Competition’s credit guidelines.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that, if they win, ZSL may use their name and email to contact the winner of this a competition and to provide them with the details of their prize.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you with your competition entry may be held and used by ZSL only for the purpose of administering the competition and only for the duration of the competition.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.