How do I report death or illness in garden wildlife?
To report death or illness in garden birds, amphibians, reptiles and hedgehogs visit the Garden Wildlife Health website or call 0207 449 6685 (phones open during office hours, Monday-Friday only).
If you are concerned about a sick or injured wild animal in your garden, please contact your local veterinary surgeon, the RSPCA (24-hour tel. line: 0300 1234 999) or Scottish SPCA (24-hour Tel: 03000 999 999) for advice.
Other GWH Forum members include:
- Amphibian and Reptile Conservation Trust (ARC Trust)
- Amphibian and Reptile Groups of the UK (ARG-UK)
- British Hedgehog Preservation Society (BHPS)
- British Wildlife Rehabilitation Council (BWRC)
- Pet Food Manufacturer’s Association (PFMA)
- People's Trust for Endangered Species (PTES)
- The Mammal Society
- Royal Society for the Protection of Animals (RSPCA)
- Wildlife Gardening Forum