Can you do something wild for wildlife?
After months of closure, we need your help to care for our 30,000 animals and continue to protect wildlife around the world from extinction.
Becoming a fundraiser is simple, and fun! Just follow these steps to get going:
- First things first – choose your challenge! Check out our A-Z of ideas in our fundraising pack or come up with your own animal-themed fundraiser.
- Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving and click on the ‘start fundraising’ button.
- Follow the steps to set up and personalise your page. Include a photograph, share your story, and don’t forget to set a target – pages with targets raise 46% more on average.
- Roar loud and proud. Ask your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to support you. Share your fundraiser on social media, WhatsApp and email – people love to hear about the good things you’re doing.
- Let’s get going! Put on your best animal outfit and get started with your challenge. Make sure to take pictures and tag us on social media – we’d love to see what you get up to.
Every single penny you raise will make a real difference in supporting our animals and our worldwide conservation work.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s do this!
For more information, tips and inspiration, download our fundraising pack:
If you do any offline fundraising, you can use our sponsorship form and send the money you raise in by cheque. Download our sponsorship form for more details.
Please stay safe and always make sure your fundraising activity will be carried out in line with the latest government guidelines around social distancing and events.