We at ZSL are experts in the field of shark research and work all over the world with their partners to study and conserve several different species.
Information about some of our amazing projects can be found here:
- BIOT Marine Protected Area reef shark monitoring programme
- BIOT Marine Protected Area pelagic predator ecology
- Critically endangered Angelsharks
- Greater Thames Shark Project
- Sawfish in Bangladesh: Evidence-based conservation for reducing extinction risk
- Pelagic Thresher shark fisheries in Indonesia