Chinese giant salamander, second on the EDGE amphibians list and Critically Endangered
- Andrew Cunningham manages the Chinese Giant Salamander project
- Shu Chen is the EDGE Fellow who coordinates the project 'A sustainable future for Chinese giant salamanders'
Partners and sponsors
- Shaanxi Normal University
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
- Kunming Institute of Zoology.
Kindly funded by:
- The Darwin Initiative
- The National Ministry of Education, P. R. China
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong
- Mohamed bin Zayed, Species Fund
- USFWS - Amphibians in Decline Fund
- European Association of Zoos and Aquariums (EAZA)
- IUCN Save Our Species
- Synchronicity Earth
Find out more on the Chinese Giant Salamander Conservation website and EDGE website or on the Facebook page A sustainable future for Chinese giant salamanders.