ZSL is committed to providing a high quality service to our visitors, supporters, members and customers. We invite feedback because it enables us to ensure the continuous improvement of the services and facilities we provide.
We want to make sure that your engagement with ZSL is memorable and enjoyable for all the right reasons, however we understand that sometimes things can go wrong and you find yourself needing to contact us. In these situations we promise that we will:
- Treat any comments/feedback seriously
- Try to resolve any problems promptly, in no longer than 10 working days (should we require longer we will keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your complaint)
- Utilise any feedback/comments where appropriate to make recommendations for change in order to improve our visitor experience
What do to if you have a complaint
The sooner you can get in touch with us, the sooner we’ll be able to help you. Most complaints can be resolved quickly by speaking to one of our members of staff. If they are not the right person for you to speak with they will be able to contact the relevant person for you.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time of the issue occurring, please contact us as soon as possible by one of the following means:
- By telephone on 0344 225 1826
Our Supporter Services team will aim to help you there and then over the telephone, however there may be times when we need do more research into your complaint, or to find out some more information for you. In these circumstances you will be kept informed as to the progress of your complaint and we will aim to resolve it within 10 working days
- By email at email@example.com
We aim to respond to email within 5 working days, however if your complaint requires more time to research we will let you know. In these circumstances we will keep you informed as to the progress of your complaint and would aim to resolve it within 10 working days
- By writing to us at Supporter Services, ZSL London Zoo, Regents Park, London, NW1 4RY or Supporter Services, ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 2LF. We aim to respond within 10 working days from receipt of the letter. If we require longer we will contact you to let you know when you can expect a response.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are unhappy with our response then please get back in touch with us within 14 days by writing to the Head of Supporter Services at the address above. Your complaint will be reviewed and a senior manager will respond to you in writing within 10 working days.