ZSL Student Fellowship - your window to the wonders of wildlife
Join as a Student Fellow now for £44 and gain unlimited entrance to ZSL London or Whipsnade Zoo or sign up to learn more and you could win 4 free tickets to one of our Zoos!
ZSL Fellowship will inspire you with amazing experiences, giving you a lifelong connection to wildlife and empowering you with the tools you need to play a role in conservation. By joining as a Fellow we will take you behind the science, informing you about the challenges facing wildlife and connecting you with our work to change the future of the planet.
If you are studying a life science or a subject related to our work, you can join as a Student Fellow from only £44 a year or just £5 a month, enhancing your studies with an academic toolkit. Join before 6 October and you can take part in an exclusive online Fellows’ event with the researchers behind the Living Planet Report.
Or you can sign up to learn more about our work and you will go into the running to win ticket to ZSL London or Whipsnade Zoo - so you can enjoy wide -open spaces and see our incredible animals*
Learn more about your ZSL Fellowship privileges including engaging you with our field programmes, world-leading science and the incredible animals in our Zoos. You will receive invitations to events including a new online series, and discounts on symposia and journals. Learn more about your Fellowship privileges by visiting our Fellowship page, or get a taster of one of our most recent events, Predicting a Pandemic.
Not studying a life science? You could still be eligible for a Concession Fellowship for £135 if you can demonstrate an active interest in conservation or zoology!
- Governance responsibilities including the right to stand for, and electing ZSL's council Members (Trustees)
- Receive ZSL’s publications including the Fellow exclusive publication, The Zoologist; and Wild About magazine.
- Discounts on Wiley books at 35% and subscriptions to Animal Conservation at 60%
- Discounted ticketing for science ticketed lectures and symposia, including our keynote lecture of the year, the Stamford Raffles Lecture
- Exclusive invitations to Fellow and Speaker receptions before ZSL’s monthly scientific lectures and other specialist events at our Zoos and with our scientists, conservationists and keepers.
- Borrowing rights in the extensive ZSL Library at Regent’s Park, the largest zoological collection in the country and a great place to study and research
- Unlimited entry to ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoo for you and a family guest, including complimentary car access at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (year round) and off peak car access at ZSL London Zoo.
Get a taste of our latest online Fellows Talk with our Deputy Direct of Science and Professor of Wildlife Epidemiology, Andrew Cunningham.
*Submissions before 31 October will go into a prize draw. Terms and conditions apply