Terms and conditions for the Around the World in 30 Days fundraiser Zoo ticket prize draw.
How to enter
• Enter by raising £100 on an Around the World in 30 Days fundraising page, then fill out the competition online entry form, including a link to your fundraising page to show you have raised £100 or more. Complete and valid details must be submitted via the prize draw online form by the end of 7 July 2023.
• The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
• Entries received after 7 July 2023 will not be entered into the competition.
Selecting the winner
• The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
• The winner will be contacted via their email address and provided with information on how to claim. If, after two attempts, we still haven’t had a response from the winner, a new winner will be picked in line with the process below.
• ZSL does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
• Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
• ZSL shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
• By entering the competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you when you enter this competition, may only be held by ZSL for the duration of the competition, and used only for the purpose of administering the competition, including the use of the winners’ email address to directly contact them and to provide them with details of their prize.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Around the World in 30 Days – ZSL Fundraising Challenge Terms & Conditions
By registering to Around the World in 30 Days, you agree to our Terms and Conditions below:
- I acknowledge that Around the World in 30 Days is a virtual walking or running fundraising event organised by the charity, ZSL (Zoological Society of London) (Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728), in conjunction with Just Giving.
- I understand the event is free to enter.
Registering online for Around the World in 30 Days through Just Giving
- I agree that ZSL can use the data provided for the purpose of contacting me to give information relating to this event.
- I understand that signing-up to participate in Around the World in 30 Days requires creation of a Just Giving account and registration through the third-party online registration platform, Just Giving.
- I understand that ZSL are not responsible for my Just Giving account and I must contact Just Giving for any issues I encounter with my Just Giving account.
- When fundraising for ZSL, I understand that all sponsor forms and monies should be forwarded to ZSL, even if I do not complete my distance walked or run. I understand that all funds raised must be payable to ZSL in sterling. I will carry out my fundraising in accordance with ZSL’s guidance (below).
Event risks, medical conditions & liability
- I understand that ZSL’s Around the World in 30 Days is a virtual walking, wheeling, cycling or running event.
- I confirm that I am physically fit and in good health to safely take part in Around the World in 30 Days. I have no known condition that would affect the ability to safely complete the challenge or would cause a risk of danger to myself or others.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to pledge a distance to walk, cycle, wheel or run that is right for me.
- I understand I am 100% responsible for selecting a safe route to walk or run.
- I acknowledge that I am participating in this event at my own risk and that ZSL, cannot be held liable for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability caused or sustained before, during, or after the event, as a result of my participation, unless caused by the negligence of ZSL. In addition, ZSL cannot be held liable for any changes made to the event for safety reasons, or as otherwise planned through circumstances beyond their control.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own safety and my own actions (including the safety of my possessions) whilst undertaking this challenge.
- I understand children can take part in Around the World in 30 Days but need to be supervised and accompanied and by a responsible adult over 18.
- By signing up to Around the World in 30 Days you are agreeing to receive information and resources from ZSL relating to the challenge.
- By setting up a Just Giving Fundraising page, you will receive emails containing updates and fundraising hints from Just Giving on behalf of ZSL during the Around the World in 30 Days challenge as well as communications directly from ZSL relating to the challenge.
- Please note that the preferred method of contact is by email to email@example.com.
Fundraising Incentive Terms and Conditions
Your chance to earn rewards for your Around the World in 30 Days fundraising efforts. There are two rewards on offer:
- Anyone who raises £30 or more on their fundraising page between 1 April – 30 June 2023 will be eligible to receive a ZSL fundraising t-shirt, as a thank you for fundraising for ZSL.
- Anyone who raises £100 or more on their fundraising page between 1 April – 30 June 2023 will be eligible to enter a prize draw to win four tickets to London or Whipsnade Zoo, as a thank you for fundraising for ZSL.