Procurement is an essential function at ZSL.
We are here to provide a strategic, efficient and flexible service delivering optimum value for money, with an emphasis on cost savings, and driving procurement excellence to enable ZSL to meet its strategic aims.
By obtaining optimum value for money, we can devote as many of our resources as possible to our conservation mission.
Key areas of work include:
- obtaining best value for money;
- ensuring competitive processes are undertaken for the procurement of goods and services;
- applying sustainable and ethical procurement practices;
- minimising financial, reputational and legal risks;
- contract negotiation and management;
- obtaining optimum supplier performance; and
- demonstrating transparency and accountability.
We aim to work with suppliers who act ethically, responsibly and sustainably.
Pleas refer to the key supplier documents below:
If you are interested in becoming a ZSL supplier, would like information on current or future tenders, or have any questions for the team, please email procurement @ zsl.org or write to:
ZSL London Zoo