There are several catering outlets at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, but some of them operate seasonal opening hours so check before a visit for up-to-date information.
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo offers a variety of food in different areas of the Zoo.
Being part of a conservation charity we do as much as possible to support our local community and sourcing ethical foods. All our fresh meats and vegetables come from within a 45 mile radius of the zoo; this reduces food miles and carbon footprint.
- We have also started our very own herb garden which produces a small amount of vegetables and herbs to use within our freshly cooked dishes.
- All our fish produce are Marine Stewardship Council certified and all our tea, coffee and hot chocolate are rainforest alliance certified.
- By using the best produce available we can ensure the food you are eating is of the freshest and of the highest quality possible.
Wild Bite Cafe
The Café offers plated meals using the finest ingredients so if its breakfast, lunch or tea, we are sure you will enjoy the selection on offer.
- The café is open from 10am until 1 hour before the Zoo every day
- Internal and external seating available on the veranda or in the garden.
- We have recently updated our sandwich range, so please pop in and try these out
- We are currently running a promotion where you can buy a kids hot meal and a drink (only certain drinks apply) for £5.00
Whilst the kids are burning off some of that excess energy in the ball pit why not take some time out for yourself.
- The internal cafe will be open from 10am
- Relax with a freshly ground coffee, creamy hot chocolate or a refreshing tea. We also offer a range of healthy or indulgent snacks so if you’re looking for a little boost whilst enjoying some time out why not treat yourself?
- Why not help us to reduce waste by buying a Slush Puppie Bone cup.
Looking to organise a child's birthday party? Find out more.
Relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside whilst taking time out from your busy day.
- The café is open from 10am until 1 hour before the Zoo over the weekend
- Internal and external seating available.
- The Lookout Cafe serves a selection of freshly ground coffees for both the grown ups and children alike. Why not try a smoothie to cool you down. Also available are hot drink, baguettes, ciabattas, toasties and snacks, It is the perfect place to take a welcome break.
Situated at different locations around the Zoo offering cold drinks & snacks