Go on a global wildlife adventure this summer at London Zoo, taking a journey across continents and through habitats including a trip to the Galápagos in our brand-new giant tortoise house and checking out our new coral reef tank.
Get set for a summer trip like never before: grab your zoo passport and check in before embarking on your ‘world tour’ exploring remarkable species and their habitats across the globe. As well as discovering thousands of wonderful zoo animals, you’ll learn about ZSL’s global conservation work and celebrate world cultures with pop-up activities, experiences and food stalls across the zoo.
Youngsters will love getting their zoo passport stamped as they enter each zone and grown-ups can satisfy their travel bug surrounded by the sights, sounds and smells of some of the world’s most vibrant regions.
- Exploring the wildlife of Africa’s savannah, stepping into India-themed Land of the Lions, and discovering rainforests, oceans and more.
- Delicious world food stalls.
- Family-friendly crafts and activities.
- Completing your zoo passport with a full set of stamps
- Plus of course the Zoo’s 19,000 amazing animals!
ALL TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED ONLINE IN ADVANCE.
Under 3s and ZSL members go free.
Not a ZSL member? Sign up to our emails for the latest updates, zoo news and ticket information.