We weigh our animals all year round to monitor their health and wellbeing - but this bank holiday weekend, visitors to ZSL London Zoo are invited to weigh-in on the action! Join one of our three daily penguin talks to see and hear how we get the vital statistics on the zoo’s residents – and some of the challenges involved!
Can YOU guess how much our Humboldt penguins Heathcliff and Lily weigh?
Visit ZSL London Zoo between Saturday 24th and Monday 26th August to take up our bank holiday challenge: guess Humboldt penguins Heathcliff and Lily’s combined weight and you could win a family overnight stay at the ZSL London Zoo Lodge.
Enjoy guided tours of the Zoo after hours and learn all about our amazing animals before bedding down in a luxury, custom-designed lodge in the heart of our Land of the Lions exhibit.
Book your tickets to ZSL London Zoo today to join in the bank holiday fun.
- The competition is only open to adults aged 18 years or over.
- Enter by visiting the zoo between 24-26 August 2019 and completing an entry card found in our Membership kiosk, including name and contact email address.
- The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers, agencies and their relatives.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Entries received after 26 August 2019 will not be entered into the competition.
- View our full terms and conditions here.