It is with a heavy heart that we’ve closed ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoos at this time.
But behind the scenes zoo life continues, with our keepers and vets caring for more than 20,000 animals.
From breakfast pastries and a latte at the Aquarium Kiosk to our hot counters and delectable deli in the Terrace Restaurant, we have something for every appetite at ZSL.
We have a broad range of menus for our human visitors to ensure they are fully fuelled throughout the day, catering for a wide variety of dietary needs including vegetarians and vegans.
All meat is from Red Tractor assured British farms, our chicken is free-range and all fish is deemed sustainable by the Marine Conservation Society.
- The Terrace Restaurant - tantalise your taste buds with our seasonal menu options, which include a deli counter essential for al fresco dining, stone-baked pizza and fish and chips for explorers with a hearty appetite.
- Beach Hut - energy boost? Head to the beach hut for a much-needed caffeine kick from our organic coffee. Partner with a freshly made baguettes for fuel perfection.
- Amreli Street - spices for the soul at Amreli Street. Turn up the heat with our paneer and spicy chicken burgers and cool down with a selection of ice creams.
- Aquarium Kiosk - the perfect spot for pastries, hot drinks and sandwiches on the go.
- Peckish Parrot Café - feeling peckish? Pop by for sandwiches, cakes or a Little Keepers lunch box.
Find out more about what's on offer, below.