From breakfast pastries and a latte at the Aquarium Kiosk to our hot counters and delectable deli in the Terrace Restaurant, we have something for every appetite at ZSL.
We have a broad range of menus for our human visitors to ensure they are fully fuelled throughout the day, catering for a wide variety of dietary needs including vegetarians and vegans.
All meat is from Red Tractor assured British farms, our chicken is free-range and all fish is deemed sustainable by the Marine Conservation Society.
- The Terrace Restaurant - tantalise your taste buds with our seasonal menu options, which include a deli counter essential for al fresco dining, stone-baked pizza and fish and chips for explorers with a hearty appetite.
- Beach Hut - energy boost? Head to the beach hut for a much-needed caffeine kick from our organic coffee. Partner with a freshly made baguettes for fuel perfection. Please note. the Beach Hut will be open from February half term 2020 onwards.
- Amreli Street - spices for the soul at Amreli Street. Turn up the heat with our paneer and spicy chicken burgers and cool down with a selection of ice creams. Please note. the Beach Hut will be open from February half term 2020 onwards.
- Aquarium Kiosk - the perfect spot for pastries, hot drinks and sandwiches on the go.
- Peckish Parrot Café - feeling peckish? Pop by for sandwiches, cakes or a Little Keepers lunch box.
Find out more about what's on offer, below.