Before you enter, please make sure you have read the competition terms and conditions:
Prizes and benefits
- There will be one winner: the winner will receive a Micro Trike and can collect this in person at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- Your prize must be claimed by 24 August 2018.
- The colour of the Trike you recieve is blue.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as ZSL’s General Terms, which can be found here.
- Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
About the Competition
- The ‘Tell us your favourite Zoo moment’ competition encourages people to share their favourite Zoo story, using a form on the `Tell us your favourite Zoo moment` ZSL webpage.
- The competition is owned by the Zoological Society of London [ZSL], a charity dedicated to the protection of animals and their habitats.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they have read and obeyed the competition rules set out below.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the competition rules and digital guidelines, and that that their entry complies with ZSL’s requirements.
- Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No negotiation will be considered and prizes are non-transferrable.
How to enter
- The competition is only open to adults aged 18 years or over.
- Entrants enter by sharing their story on ZSL`s `Tell us your greatest Zoo moment` webpage.
- The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. If you enter multiple times, ZSL will count this as one entry.
- Entries must be posted before midnight on Tuesday 31 July 2018.
What to enter
- Each entry must contain a description of a chosen Zoo moment.
What NOT to enter
- Stories that depict animals in an undignified or degrading manner.
Judging the competition
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted via email with information on how to claim. If, after two attempts we still haven’t had a response from a winner, a new winner will be picked.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 10 August 2018.
Copyright and reproduction
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you with your competition entry may be held and used by ZSL only for the purpose of administering the competition and only for the duration of the competition.