Do you know any young animal lovers? Then this is the must-do animal experience for them! The Junior Keeper for a Day experience gives you the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the residents at ZSL London Zoo and getting a taster of what life is like as a keeper!
- Small Primates
At ZSL London Zoo on the Junior Keeper for a Day experience 11-15 year olds can expect to work with a variety of species who live at the Zoo. It's a great experience for budding keepers to get an exclusive glimpse of what really goes on in a keeper's day at the world's most famous Zoo. In a group of five the children will be assigned one of our experienced keepers who will be their host throughout the experience. Once the children are kitted out in their Junior Keeper for a Day gear, including a t-shirt and cap, they will head to the restaurant for refreshments and their briefing for the day. Then it's time to head out into the Zoo for some keeper duties!
Please note: We ask that a parent or guardian accompanies the participant throughout the experience. The accompanying adult will not be able to partake in the experience or access any behind the scenes areas but will be kept busy with lots of great photo opportunities.
- Fun packed 3 1/2 hour experience, including various up-close animal encounters
- Free entry into ZSL London Zoo for accompanying adult and participant for the entire day
- Morning refreshments
- Exclusive zoo keeper top and cap (which you get to take home)
- Goody bag
- Free car parking
- 20% discount on entry tickets for spectators
- Starts at 9.15am until 12.45pm (3.5hours)
- ZSL London Zoo is located in the north east corner of Regent's Park.
- The experience runs on weekdays during school holidays.
- Participants must be aged between 11 and 15 years old
- Participants must have good mobility.
- For more information please contact our team on 0344 225 1826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org