- Unlimited annual visits to ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Annual subscription to Wild About – the award-winning, quarterly ZSL magazine
- Invitation to events at ZSL London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoos - What's On give you the opportunity to find out more about ZSL, gain exclusive after hours access to the zoos, meet our keepers and scientists and get to know our animals!
- Free external car parking and half-price car entry at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Free car parking at ZSL London Zoo. Free car parking is not available on weekends, bank holidays and on the following peak dates:
Christmas 2014-15: 20th December 2014 – 6th January 2015
Feb Half Term: 14th - 22nd February 2015
Easter: 1st – 20th April 2015
May Bank Holiday: 2nd – 4th May 2015
May Half Term: 23rd – 31st May 2015
Summer Holidays: 18th July – 3rd September 2015
Half Term: 24th October – 1st November 2015
Christmas 2015-16: 19th December – 6th January 2015
Car parking at these times and dates will be charged at the applicable rate. Free car parking when visiting ZSL London Zoo for members of ZSL applies to Adult and Concession memberships only
- Visitors using the car park but not visiting ZSL London Zoo will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Car park spaces cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
- 10% discount on shop purchases (available on all shop items except stamps)
- 10% discount in our cafes (this applies to Terrace Restaurant and the Animal Adventure Cafe at ZSL London Zoo, Wild Bite Cafe and the Lookout Cafe at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo)
- Discount on the Jumbo Express
- Reference use of the ZSL library at Regents Park