This project will help forest species, such as pangolins and porcupine
- ZSL’s Chris Ransom and Dr. Noelle Kumpel are managing the bushmeat project from London
Partners and sponsors
- Imperial College, London; Conservation International; Instituto Nacional para el Desarrollo Forestal y Areas Protegidas; Central African Regional Program for the Environment (USAID); Amigos de la Naturaleza y del Desarrollo de Guinea Ecuatorial (ANDEGE); ECOFAC
- Kindly funded by: Darwin Initiative; USFWS - Great Ape Conservation Fund; Mohammed bin Zayed Species Fund; SeaWorld/Busch Gardens; Rufford Maurice Laing Foundation; Hess Equatorial Guinea, Inc.
- 2013: Unfortunately, due to the dangers from political unrest, ZSL has had to pull out all operations from this region.
- ZSL bushmeat infosheets
ZSL's bushmeat work infosheet (English) (1006.35 KB)
- Bushmeat Research Programme summary
ZSL Bushmeat Research Programme summary (English) (87.47 KB)
ZSL Bushmeat Research Programme summary (French) (143.17 KB)