For just two nights this summer, grab your blankets and get ready to nestle down under the stars to a classic film at the Zoo (6:30pm - 10pm).
With food vendors serving pizzas, BBQ, sweet treats and a bar onsite, you can pick up your popcorn and find a spot in front of the big screen.
What's more you can pick up survival skills with exclusive evening access to the Bear Grylls Wild Survival Academy and enjoy a bird demonstration in the bird arena*.
All ages invited.
Friday 25 August: Jumanji
Saturday 26 August: The Lion King
Deck chairs: £6.00 each
Under 3s go free!
Membership tickets are Adult: £15.00 Child: £10.00. Membership discount will be applied once logged in.
*Please note that all animal exhibits will be closed, Silent Cinema is an outdoor film experience which includes access to the Bear Grylls Wild Survival Academy and bird demonstration only. You are welcome to bring picnics and seating on site.
Upgrade to VIP
Make your evening extra special and stay overnight at Lookout Lodge!
Enjoy the Silent Cinema event before staying over in the Zoo in your own cosy lodge. If you are lucky you will be woken by our lions roaring bright and early in the morning, before the team whisk you off for a full English breakfast before you can help feeding some of our animals their breakfast.
What’s included in your VIPSilent Cinema Lookout Lodge package:
- Entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo from 10am.
- Free car entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- 1 night’s cosy accommodation for 2 people (and up to two children aged 5-13 years) in a twin or double lodge
- Complimentary glass of bubbly
- Full English Breakfast
- The main “Silent Cinema” event with reserved VIP seating
- Food vouchers to redeem at various different food outlets and the bar.
- A torchlight walk through the zoo back to your lodge.
- Private morning tour with the chance to help feed some of our animals their breakfast.
- Spend the following day at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo or ZSL London Zoo