Hullabazoo indoor play has safely reopened. You will need to book online for Hullabazoo indoor play the day before your visit. Please note that all children under 3 including babies must be included in your booking. Thank you.
Each element of Hullabazoo is designed around different habitats enabling your children to have fun and mimic their favourite animals. You’ll be able to watch your little ones crawl through the garden, climb like an insect or journey through the Antarctic to become a penguin sliding down the ice.
Hullabazoo indoor play is located in our Hullabazoo Children's Farm (in the heart of the Zoo) and is suitable for children up to 10 years of age.
We have introduced a number of measures in line with Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 to ensure that as many children as possible have a safe and enjoyable visit to Hullabazoo Indoor Play. These include:
- Prior booking only - use the link below to book a time slot
- Maximum age on the equipment is 10 years old, any children over this age will not be able to use the play frame or supervise other children.
- A maximum of 2 adults per booking, this is to allow as much availability for children to use the soft play as possible.
- Play sessions are 45 minutes. (Please note if you are late to your booking this will affect the amount of time left in the session).
- Visitors can only book 1 play session per day and cannot attend consecutive sessions on weekends, school holidays & bank holidays.
- During term time visitors can book more than one session but these cannot be consecutive.
- All customers must wait outside the building prior to their session time.
- The café located inside Hullabazoo is accessible only to customers in that session . The Hullabazoo hatch in the outdoor play area is available for takeaway walk ups.
- Encouraging visitors to participate in the NHS Test and Trace programme by scanning the unique Hullabazoo Indoor Play QR code using the NHD Covid-19 app.
- Cancelling your booking please email the team at email@example.com
Please note that Hullabazoo indoor play tickets are free of charge and will only appear 24 hours in advance of your chosen slot.
To maintain safe standards of play we introduced a 3-step cleaning process.
- Between sessions we will carry out a clean of Hullabazoo
- We have introduced new cleaning solutions desgined to be long lasting and effective
- Using testing kits, we will regularly check surfaces to ensure these measures are effective
Watch the video below to see our cleaning in action!
Hullabazoo Indoor Play terms of entry
- Guardians are responsible for the supervision of all children in their care at all times.
- We provide members of staff who are first aid trained, any children who suffer from sickness, diarrhoea or contagious conditions will not be allowed within Hullabazoo Indoor Play.
- All customers must remove their shoes before playing and for hygiene reasons MUST wear socks, underwear and appropriate clothing.
- Age restrictions are necessary for the safe use of equipment; children must play in the age appropriate area (baby garden 18mth - 3yrs, junior play frame for 4-10 yrs.). Maximum age on the equipment is age 10.
- Timed sessions apply, customers may not book consecutive sessions.
- Only food and drink purchased in Hullabazoo may be consumed on the premises.
- Photography must be restricted to your own children only, and we ask you do not stand at the bottom of the slide to take photos, management may ask to see photos if a complaint is made.
- No Buggies/scooters/bikes etc in Hullabazoo Indoor Play.
- Fighting or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated; guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- We advise that children wear long sleeves and trousers without any ropes or cords, remove objects from pockets and leave personal items with a guardian; we cannot accept any liability for losses or thefts.
- All customers must abide by all written and verbal instructions from staff.
- We do not tolerate any form of abuse towards staff. Management retains the right to refuse entry.