Hullabazoo indoor play has safely reopened. You will need to book online for Hullabazoo indoor play the day before your visit. Please note that all children under 3 including babies must be included in your booking. Thank you.
Each element of Hullabazoo is designed around different habitats enabling your children to have fun and mimic their favourite animals. You’ll be able to watch your little ones crawl through the garden, climb like an insect or journey through the Antarctic to become a penguin sliding down the ice.
Hullabazoo indoor play is located in our Hullabazoo Children's Farm (in the heart of the Zoo) and is suitable for children up to 10 years of age.
We had previously introduced a number of measures in line with Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 to ensure that as many children as possible had a safe and enjoyable visit to Hullabazoo Indoor Play. It is likely these will still be in place when we reopen. These include:
- Everyone over the age of 11 is required to wear a mask at all times inside Hullabazoo Inddor Play.
- Strictly limiting the number of people allowed inside the buidling to allow for social distancing.
- Reducing our play slots to 30 minutes to allow for adequate cleaning between sessions.
- Only allowing a maximum group size of 6 people with a maximum of 2 adults per group. (For families of more than 6 please email email@example.com for details of how to book)
- Visitors can only book 1 play session per day and can not attend consecutive sessions
- Encouraging visitors to participate in the NHS Test and Trace programme by scanning the unique Hullabazoo Indoor Play QR code using the NHD Covid-19 app.
Please note that Hullabazoo indoor play tickets are free of charge and will only appear 24 hours in advance of your chosen slot.
To maintain safe standards of play we introduced a 3-step cleaning process.
- Between sessions we will carry out a clean of Hullabazoo
- We have introduced new cleaning solutions desgined to be long lasting and effective
- Using testing kits, we will regularly check surfaces to ensure these measures are effective
Watch the video below to see our cleaning in action!
Hullabazoo Indoor Play terms of entry
- Guardians are responsible for the supervision of all children in their care at all times.
- We provide members of staff who are first aid trained, any children who suffer from sickness, diarrhoea or contagious conditions will not be allowed within Hullabazoo Indoor Play.
- All customers must remove their shoes before playing and for hygiene reasons MUST wear socks, underwear and appropriate clothing.
- Age restrictions are necessary for the safe use of equipment; children must play in the age appropriate area (baby garden 18mth - 3yrs, junior play frame for 4-10 yrs.). Maximum age on the equipment is age 10.
- Timed sessions apply, customers may not book consecutive sessions.
- Only food and drink purchased in Hullabazoo may be consumed on the premises.
- Photography must be restricted to your own children only, and we ask you do not stand at the bottom of the slide to take photos, management may ask to see photos if a complaint is made.
- No Buggies/scooters/bikes etc in Hullabazoo Indoor Play.
- Fighting or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated; guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- We advise that children wear long sleeves and trousers without any ropes or cords, remove objects from pockets and leave personal items with a guardian; we cannot accept any liability for losses or thefts.
- All customers must abide by all written and verbal instructions from staff.
- We do not tolerate any form of abuse towards staff. Management retains the right to refuse entry.