ZSL Whipsnade Zoo offer practical days for small groups of college students studying animal management related courses. These bespoke courses offer both theory sessions and practical activities, and give your students the chance to gain vital industry experience.
The practical days are for small groups of college students, studying animal management courses. Theory sessions will cover a range of topics such as behaviour, training, enclosure design or nutrition and can be tailored to the needs and interests of your students. Practical tasks are specifically chosen to complement the theory content, reflect the work of keeping staff and provide practical experience.
- Bespoke days tailored to the needs of your students
- Theory sessions based on the module/topic of the College
- Practical tasks reflecting the work of keeping staff
- Contact with knowledgeable and experienced keeping staff
- Opportunity to ask questions of keeping staff
- The chance to gain valuable industry experience
Group size and price
Group size should be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15. All students must be accompanied by a member of staff from the college.
The price of each bespoke day is dependent on the number of students and the length of the day.
Please contact us to find out more and discuss your needs.