Zoo Nights is back for 2019!
As the sun goes down, the curtain goes up on the most original after-hours event of the summer.
Zoo Nights is back for 2019 and you’re invited to come and see the Zoo as you’ve never seen it before, serving up a unique mix of wildlife and city life on Friday nights over the summer.
New this year, enjoy the strangest animal facts you never thought you needed to know, but will certainly never forget, with our brand new You’ll Never See a Moon-walking Emu guided tour. Or, back by popular demand, find out what animals really get up to after dark in our Birds and the Bees tour, where our expert guides will help you unravel the mysteries of sex in the animal kingdom*.
If you’re feeling peckish, enjoy an array of street food vendors offering exciting flavours and unique dishes from around the globe, with plenty of choice for herbivores and carnivores. Grab a drink from one our watering holes and chill out surrounded by live acoustic music, animal lanterns and a variety of entertainment.
Tickets are strictly limited and dates sold out fast in 2018, so be quick to grab yourself a place at the totally unmissable event of the summer!
*Extra charges apply for guided tours - £10 each
Book to stay overnight as a VIP at our Zoo Nights event at ZSL London Zoo!
Our VIP Zoo Nights stay includes the following:
- One night’s cosy accommodation for two adults in an ensuite twin or double lodge.
- Entry to ZSL London Zoo from 10am.
- Free car parking (subject to availability).
- Welcome drink on check in at your lodge.
- Behind the scenes tour to see keeper’s kitchen and make some animal enrichment.
- Entry to Zoo Nights Event with access to the tours and on-site activities at no extra charge.
- Food discount vouchers to use at the street food stalls at the event.
- Full English breakfast.
- Private morning tour with the chance to help feed some of our animals their breakfast.
- Spend the rest of the day at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo or ZSL London Zoo.