On Winnie-the-Pooh Day, Saturday 18 January, we’re offering free entry for children who bring their own Winnie-the-Pooh toys! Spend the day exploring Winnie’s former home and visiting the bear's real life friends; philosophical donkeys, cheery pigs, wise owls – and a playful tigger! Then tuck into our special offering of honey sandwiches at our restaurant to round off your day with something sweet for rumbly tumblies.
To redeem the offer, each child must bring a piece of Pooh memorabilia with them on the day with a full-paying adult at the gate (just check the terms below).
ZSL London Zoo's very own bear Winnie, was an inspiration for A. A Milne's cuddly and lovable character, Winnie-the Pooh.
Don't miss visiting the statue of Winnie and giving her nose a rub for good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to a child presenting Winnie the Pooh related merchandise/memorabilia at the gate at time of ticket purchase. Each child redeeming the offer must present their own Winnie the Pooh related merchandise/memorabilia and be accompanied by a full-paying adult who is purchasing their ticket in the same transaction.
- Offer is only valid for ticket purchases on the gate on Saturday 18 January 2020.
- Offer not available online nor valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- A Child is a person aged from 3 year to 15 years (inclusive)*. A Disabled Child is a Child with accompanying supporting documents**. Children under the age of 3 may enter free of charge.
* and ** See our general terms and conditions for further details.