ZSL London Zoo is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
|25 February 2019 - 30 March 2019||10:00||16:30||17:30|
|31 March 2019 - 1 September 2019*||10:00||17:00||18:00|
|2 September 2019 - 26 October 2019||10:00||16:00||17.00|
|27 October 2019 - 14 February 2020||10:00||15:00||16:00|
* Please note, the Zoo will close at 17:00 on Wednesday 15 May for our Safari in the City gala. It will also close at 17:00 for Zoo Nights on the following dates: Friday 7 June, Friday 14 June, Friday 21 June, Friday 28 June, Friday 5 July, Friday 12 July, Friday 19 July, and Friday 26 July 2019.
- Last admission is one hour before advertised closing time
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
For your security, bag checks will be carried out as you enter the Zoo. Please have your bags ready for checking. Thank you for your co-operation.
Bag checks in progress
We always want to make sure that ZSL London Zoo is a safe and secure place to visit. In line with increased security measures being implemented across the UK, we will be carrying out bag checks at the Zoo entrance. We would also recommend, wherever possible, you leave large bags at home.
Terms of entry
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- No dogs are allowed on the ZSL London Zoo premises
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises
- Rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises. Children's scooters are permitted as long as they are supervised by an adult.
- Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes