ZSL London Zoo is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
|27 October 2019 - 14 February 2020||10:00||15:00||16:00|
|15 February – 28 March 2020||10:00||16:00||17:00|
|29 March – 1 September 2020*||10:00||17:00||18:00|
|2 September – 24 October 2020||10:00||16:00||17:00|
|25 October 2020 – 12 February 2021||10:00||15:00||16:00|
*Last entry and closing time subject to change due to special events on selected summer dates.
- Last admission is one hour before advertised closing time
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
For your security, bag checks will be carried out as you enter the Zoo. Please have your bags ready for checking. Thank you for your co-operation.
Bag checks in progress
We always want to make sure that ZSL London Zoo is a safe and secure place to visit. In line with increased security measures being implemented across the UK, we will be carrying out bag checks at the Zoo entrance. We would also recommend, wherever possible, you leave large bags at home.
Terms of entry
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises
- Rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises. Children's scooters are permitted as long as they are supervised by an adult. No adult scooters are allowed on site.
- Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes
- View full terms of entry here.