On Tuesday 11th February 2020, ZSL London Zoo will be celebrating the International Day of Women and Girls in Science by giving primary and secondary school students the chance to meet and be inspired by some of ZSL’s female conservationists and scientists.
Between 10.30am and 1pm, ZSL staff will be on hand to talk about the many different roles in conservation science, describing their own experiences and areas of expertise, and answering questions from your students.
This is a free, drop-in activity included in the price of education zoo entry tickets.
Schools are encouraged to meet any one (or all!) of the participating ZSL experts. For further details about the staff involved and their areas of expertise, see the information and links below.
Read more about the ZSL researchers and conservationists who will be present on the day:
- Phoebe Shaw Stewart, Junior Conservation Biologist
- Heidi Ma, PhD student and Hainan Gibbon Project Coordinator
- Monika Böhm, Research Fellow
- Tammy Shadbolt, Wildlife Vet
- Kate Moses and Rachael Kemp, Project Managers, Conservation Technology
If you have any queries about this event, please contact email@example.com