Journey through the ocean and explore all the sights, sounds, and textures of the marine world through our interactive Sensory Stories at the Zoo!
Held in our new Tiny Giants: Minibeasts and Coral Reefs Exhibit, separate sessions are available for babies 0-8 months old and people with autism and other neurodiversities.
Surrounded by our brand new coral exhibit, each interactive story follows a different marine creature as it journeys through the ocean, exploring its surroundings and meeting colourful creatures!
With weekly sessions available in five-week blocks and a different interactive story each week, there is lots to explore and experience together, to strengthen relationships and create ever-lasting memories.
- 45-minute sessions available weekly during term-time
- Separate sessions available for babies 0-8 months and children with autism and other neurodiversities
- Kept in small groups of 10 participants
- £10 per child (parents/guardians/carers go free)
- £9 for Gold Members, Patrons, and Fellows
Know Before You Book
- General admission to the Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately. Buy your tickets for admission here.
- Up to two parents/guardians/carers per participant will be allowed entry into the session space
- Please arrive on time to ensure minimal disruption
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
Baby changing facilities are available close to the classes and privacy available for breastfeeding.
Sensory Stories at the Zoo for Babies
For babies 0-8 months.
Sessions take place at 10:30 am every Tuesday during school term-time.
Inclusive Sensory Stories at the Zoo
For people with neurodiversities such as autism.
Sessions take place at 10:30 am every Wednesday during school term-time.
Private group bookings available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange dates.