Welcome to our baby sensory experience at the Zoo! Together, we'll journey through the ocean and explore all the sights, sounds, and textures of the marine world through our interactive Sensory Stories at the Zoo
Held in our new Tiny Giants: Minibeasts and Coral Reefs Exhibit, separate sessions are recommended for babies 0-8 months old.
Surrounded by our brand new coral exhibit, each interactive story follows a different marine creature as it journeys through the ocean, exploring its surroundings and meeting colourful creatures!
Weekly sessions are available in five-week blocks every Tuesday morning from 10:30 am during term-time.
With a different interactive story each week, there is lots to explore and experience together, to strengthen relationships and create ever-lasting memories.
- £10 per child (parents/guardians/carers go free)
- ZSL Gold Members, Patrons and Fellows receive a 10% discount on this experience. Please enter your CRM ID in the Offer Code box.
Know Before You Book
- General admission to the Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately. Buy your tickets for admission here.
- One parent/guardian/carer per participant will be allowed entry into the session space
- Please arrive on time to ensure minimal disruption
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
Baby changing facilities are available nearby and privacy available for breastfeeding.
Baby sensory sessions are recommended for babies 0-8 months. Sessions take place at 10:30 am every Tuesday during school term-time.