- The Prize is for a pair of tickets for ZSL London Zoo’s Sunset Safari summer event. The winner will have a choice of the following dates: 12th June, 19th June, 26th June, 3rd July, 10th July, 17th July.
- No expenses will be paid, i.e. travel.
- The competition is open to all UK residents (except ZSL employees).
- The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 3rd June and the winner will be announced 4th June.
- The winning entry will be chosen by an impartial member of ZSL’s digital team.
- ZSL’s decision as to the winning entry is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner must redeem the Prize by contacting the digital team through an email that will be delivered to the winner on Instagram.- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or resale.
Only entries which contain this information (“Qualifying Entries”) will be entered into the Prize Draw.
1. All entries must be received by the Closing Date.
2. No limit of entries per person. Late, inappropriate, or explicit content will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties and the entrant must own full copyright of the image.
3. The Prize will offer no cash alternatives.
4. There will only be one winner of the Prize (“the Winner”). One Winner will be selected from all Qualifying Entries by an impartial member of ZSL’s digital team. The winner will be notified via Instagram following the competition at the latest within five business days of the end of the giveaway (“the Notification Date”). The Winner must then respond via email.
5. Entrants who are not contactable within 7 days of the Notification Date after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the Entrant), or who fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements in clause 2 above will be disqualified, lose their entitlement to the Prize and the Draw will be re-decided and the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant.
6. By entering into the competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the competition. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid to the winner.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ZSL and accordingly ZSL may at its absolute discretion vary, amend the terms of, change the details of the Prize or its value or cancel the competition without notice (in particular if it or the website on which the competition is operated is affected by any denial-of service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically harmful material or act) and the Entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. Any changes to these Terms or the Prize will be posted on the official ZSL London Zoo Instagram.
8. Entrants agree that by entering the competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by ZSL for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
9. If you have a comment, query or complaint about these Terms or the competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.