These are the terms and conditions for participation in the ZSL Gold Member Theatre and Stay competition. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions in their entirety, please do not submit your entry to us. By participating in the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions will disqualify you from taking part in the competition.
About the ‘Theatre & Stay’ Gold member competition
- The ‘Theatre & Stay’ Gold member competition encourages members to share what they like about membership most, incl. a photo of them, using the ‘Theatre & Stay’ form on Survey Monkey.
- The nine best submissions will be selected to trial the new adult-only ZSL London Zoo Lion Lodge overnight stay package incl. two tickets for the Lion King show on 18 November, for a total price of £175 per 2 adults/lodge.
- The competition submission must be done by 31 October 2021. The event will take place on 18 November.
- The competition is owned by the Zoological Society of London [ZSL], a charity dedicated to the protection of animals and their habitats.
- Participation is open to any current ZSL Gold Member aged 18 or over. The competition is not open to ZSL staff.
How to enter
- By submitting what you like most about your membership as well as a picture of yourself in this online survey, you will be automatically entered into the competition.
What to enter
- If uploading a picture, the entrant must have the permission of all people pictured in the photo before entering it.
- Entries and accompanying text must not contain any profane or abusive language, offensive gestures or hate speech.
What NOT to enter
- Photos that depict animals in an undignified or degrading manner.
- Photos that show dangerous or illegal behaviour or behaviour that could damage the object being photographed.
- Photos that show a lack of respect towards the object being photographed.
- By contributing to the competition, each entrant agrees that ZSL may use their name and entry on the platforms indicated in their response.
- By contributing to the competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you with competition entry may be held and used by ZSL only for the purpose of administering the competition and only for the duration of the competition.
Copyright and reproduction
- Entries must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- By giving ZSL the permission to publish the entrant's submissions, each entrant grants to ZSL a non-exclusive irrevocable and royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public those submissions and exhibit their comments, photo(s) and copies of their photos(s) in ZSL-owned media outlets (e.g. website, leaflets, posters) in relation to ZSL including but not limited to the predefined channels.
Notification of Winners
- The selected winners will be notified by email in early November. If the selected winners do not respond within 7 days of the first notification attempt, if any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a selected winner is determined to be ineligible or to have failed to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, ZSL reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. You will not be notified by ZSL if your entry was unsuccessful. The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding.