ZSL America Inc. is a non-profit devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats.
In partnership with ZSL (the Zoological Society of London), ZSL America supports the development of innovative solutions for global challenges facing our planet, from the mitigation of the illegal wildlife trade which is decimating some of our most iconic species including the rhino, pangolin and elephant; and securing a future for the ocean, which will see one ton of plastic for every three tons of fish in the next decade.
ZSL’s world-leading science has indicated that in the last 50 years, the wildlife across the globe has declined by 60% and we are facing the first mass extinction of animal life since the dinosaurs.
Though there is hope. Through your support of ZSL America Inc. you can help us secure a future for animals and their habitats.
Donate to ZSL America via PayPal
Join us as a ZSL America Patron
ZSL America Inc. Patronage provides you with a closer connection to this globally important work for you and your family.
ZSL America welcomes gifts from individuals, foundations and corporations who want to create real impact and change for global biodiversity.
Donate by check
Please address any checks to ZSL America Inc. and post to ZSL America, ZSL, Regent’s Park, London, United Kingdom, NW1 4RY or to ZSL America c/o Chapel & York, 1000N. West Street, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801, USA
Donate by wire transfer
If you would like to support ZSL America Inc. by wire transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ZSL America Inc Directors:
- Cynthia Rusis
- David Eisenberg
- James Wren
ZSL America Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. EIN: 31-1769189
In conformance with IRS guidelines, ZSL America Inc. does not accept contributions that are earmarked or required to be distributed to any organization, The Directors of ZSL America Inc. have complete discretion and control over the ultimate disposition of any contributions received by the organization. This ensures that gifts made to ZSL America Inc. are tax-deductible and that ZSL America Inc. fulfils its duties and obligations as a U.S. tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Code.
By supporting ZSL America Inc. as a Patron, you will be global leaders in the conservation of biodiversity, dedicated to creating true impact and change, securing a future for some of our most iconic species.
ZSL America Patronage allows you to include seven family members on your Patronage, connecting you and your family to nature.
Buy your Patronage now on PayPal
ZSL America Partner Patronage
- A dedicated liaison for your areas of interest in the future of global biodiversity
- Invitations to ZSL America events and benefits held in the United States
- Monthly updates on recent ZSL America supported innovations
- Annual subscription to ZSL’s award winning magazine, produced quarterly*
- Eligibility for ZSL Fellowship after one year of support
- A personal tour of ZSL London Zoo or ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Unlimited entrance to ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for you and your family throughout your Patronage
- Discounts on our encounters, venue hire at either zoo, and in our shops and catering outlets
ZSL America Guardian Patronage
- Invitations to meet with representatives from ZSL, in the UK or in the US
- Invitations to webcasts conducted by ZSL conservationists
ZSL America Benefactor Patron
- An invitation to dinner with a ZSL Director either in either the UK or the US
ZSL America Ambassador Patron
- An invitation to attend a ZSL conservation field site, the opportunity to meet ZSL conservationists in-situ and learn about our innovative projects first hand**
- Executive updates from the Directors of ZSL America Inc.
ZSL America Leadership Circle