The RCUK committee is pleased to announce that the 2020 Reef Conservation UK conference will be a multi-day event held online, onTuesday 8th December until Thursday 10th December 2020.
This meeting is held to promote the mission of RCUK by opening the lines of communication through a series of presentations, lightning talks and networking opportunities. Aside from the scheduled programme, this gathering is an excellent opportunity to meet fellow UK reef workers and enthusiasts to discuss ideas and activities on an informal basis.
The annual Reef Conservation UK conference programme is available on the RCUK website. As with previous years, the conference will be composed of plenary talks, oral presentations and lightning talks.
We are happy to announce this year’s plenary presentations will be given by:
- Dr Sarah Lemer - University of Guam Marine Laboratory
- Dr Jamie Craggs - Horniman Museum and Gardens
- Dr Alastair Harborne - Florida International University
- Dr Morena Mills - Imperial College London
- Srey Oun Ith and Matthew Glue - Fauna & Flora International
Full details and talk abstracts can be found on the Reef Conservation UK website.