Prizes and benefits
- There will be one winner in total. The winner will receive a Keeper for a Day experience at ZSL London Zoo.
- Your prize experience must be booked and completed before 31 December 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as ZSL London Zoo’s General Admission and Experiences Terms, which can be found here.
- The prize winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
About the Competition
- The ‘ZSL London Zoo Playbuzz’ competition encourages people to fill in their name and email address to enter.
- The competition is owned by the Zoological Society of London [ZSL], a charity dedicated to the protection of animals and their habitats.
- The competition is open to UK residents who enter by supplying their name and email address. Employees of ZSL, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- ZSL accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or illegible for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they have read and obeyed the competition rules set out below and that their entry complies with ZSL’s requirements.
- Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No negotiation will be considered and prizes are non-transferrable.
How to enter
- The competition is only open to adults aged 18 years or over.
- Entrants enter by supplying their name and contact email address.
- The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Entries received after 31 July 2019 will not be entered into the competition.
Judging the competition
The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and the winner will be contacted via their email address provided with information on how to claim. If, after two attempts we still haven’t had a response from a winner, a new winner will be picked.
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that, if they win, ZSL may use their email address to directly contact them and to provide them with the details of their prize.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you with your competition entry may be held and used by ZSL only for the purpose of administering the competition and only for the duration of the competition, unless you have previously opted in to receive marketing communication from ZSL or have selected to opt in whilst entering the competition.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.