Join as a ZSL Patron Fellow today.
Our Patron and Fellowship programmes are designed to complement each other. For supporters who want to be right at the heart of all areas of ZSL, you can join as a Patron Fellow.
Not only will you help protect the planet's most threatened species across the world, contribute to conservation and discover our ground-breaking scientific research as it emerges from the field, but you will also enjoy the best of both Patronage and Fellowship at a discounted amount.
Firstly, choose the level of Patronage at which you wish to join and then you can add Fellowship* at no extra cost! You will enjoy all the benefits of Patronage and all the following non-Zoo access benefits of Fellowship (this is because you will receive enhanced Zoo access benefits as part of your Patronage):
- Governance responsibilities including the right to stand for, and electing ZSL's Council Members (Trustees)
- Receive ZSL's publications including the Fellow exclusive publication, The Zoologist, and Wild About magazine
- Discounts on Wiley books at 35% and subscriptions to Animal Conservation at 60%
- Discounted ticketing for science ticketed lectures and symposia, including our keynote lecture of the year, the Stamford Raffles Lecture
- Exclusive invitations to Fellow and Speaker receptions before ZSL's monthly scientific lectures and other speciailist events at our Zoos and with our scientists, conservationists and keepers
- Borrowing rights in the extensive ZSL Library at Regent's Park, the largest zoological collection in the country and a great place to study and research
Please feel free to contact us on 020 7449 6406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Details to note:
- *Eligibility criteria apply for Fellowship. Please check the 'Eligibility and Pricing' information. If you are not currently eligible, you can still join as a Patron, enjoying exclusive access to ZSL, and you will be eligible to add Fellowship after just one year of Patronage.
- Patron Fellowship starts from £600 or £50 a month
- You and any eligible named members on your Patronage will become Patron Fellows (adults over the age of 18 only will be eligible as per the Fellowship Byelaws)
- If you are already a Fellow and want to become a Patron Fellow, your Fellowship will be extended to match the renewal date for your Patronage