Before you enter, please make sure you have read the competition terms and conditions.
Prizes and benefits
- There will be one winner: the winner will receive an early morning tour and penguin feed for 2 plus 2 free tickets to ZSL London or Whipsnade Zoo, will be sent by email
- Your prize must be claimed by 30 November 2022. The winner must provide a number of suitable dates in which they can attend for a visit.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Prizes are non-transferable, and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they have read and obeyed the competition rules.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the competition rules and digital guidelines, and that that their entry complies with ZSL’s requirements.
- Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No negotiation will be considered and prizes are non-transferrable.
How to enter
- Entrants enter by providing their name and email address via our website link shared through their online freshers fair or Facebook campaign.
- Entrants enter by providing their name and email address via our website link.
- The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. If you enter multiple times, ZSL will count this as one entry.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm on Sunday 9 October 2022
What to enter
- Each entry must contain a valid email address.
- Judging the competition
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted via email with information on how to claim. If, after two attempts we still haven’t had a response from a winner, a new winner will be picked.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 10 October 2022
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you with your competition entry may be held and used by ZSL only for the purpose of administering the competition and only for the duration of the competition, including the use of the winners’ email address to directly contact them and to provide them with details of their prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.