Support ZSL’s work to conserve animals and their habitats across the planet by becoming a ZSL Patron and enjoy a host of benefits.
The ZSL Patrons scheme is split into four different levels, making it easier for you to choose a level of support that suits you best. We also are pleased to offer ZSL Patronage on a monthly direct debit as well as annual.
Partner Patronage (from £600) could fund in-country education materials
all the benefits of Membership plus:
- Unlimited entry to ZSL London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoos for 2 named adults and up to 5 family members
- Sign in for 2 family guests per visit
- Invitations to an exclusive programme of Patron events
- Free parking at both zoos all year round and free car entry at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Access to the ZSL Library with borrowing rights
- Patron exclusive updates from across ZSL
Guardian Patronage (from £1,350) – could equip a ranger in Thailand
all the benefits of Partner Level plus:
- Sign in an additional 2 family guests per visit (4 in total)
- 5 complimentary entrance tickets to the Zoos
- Recognition in the ZSL Annual Review
Ambassador Patronage (from £2,500) – could fund a pangolin tracking expedition
all the benefits of Guardian level plus:
- Exclusive animal encounter at ZSL London or Whipsnade Zoo for up to 6 people
- An extra 5 complimentary tickets to the Zoos (10 in total)
- Exclusive discounts to ZSL events throughout the year including the prestigious Stamford Raffles Lecture
President’s Circle Patronage (from £5,000) – could provide a month of 24hr security for tigers and rhinos
all the benefits of Ambassador level plus:
- An extra animal encounter at ZSL London or Whipsnade Zoo
- Discounts on venue hire for private entertaining
- An extra 5 complimentary tickets to the Zoos (15 in total)
- Opportunities to visit ZSL’s field conservation projects around the globe
A proportion of your gift represented the commercial value of the benefits you receive as a Patron and therefore not eligible for Gift Aid. If you are a UK taxpayer, ZSL can claim Gift Aid on the balance of your gift. Please get in touch to complete a Gift Aid form, helping your donation contribute further to our work.
For Gift Aid purposes, we are required to indicate the commercial value of any benefits we may offer to Patrons (Partner £152/£448, Guardian £342/£1,008, Ambassador £775/£1,725, President’s Circle £1,176/£3,824). Any donation voluntarily given above the agreed values of benefits will be eligible for Gift Aid.