Meet the Monkeys, Rainforest Experience
Enter our living rainforest and meet our monkeys (and maybe a sleepy sloth!)
£54 per person
An expert zoo keeper will guide you onto the rainforest floor to hand-feed the monkeys and see what other species you can spot including sloths, tortoises and bats!
- Meet and hand-feed our monkeys in Rainforest Life
- Discover more about the amazing species that call Rainforest Life home
- Opportunity to ask our zoo keeper questions about our rainforest residents
- Kept to a maximum of six participants so you get quality time with the monkeys and zoo keeper
Please note that admission to ZSL London Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately.
What to expect on the day
This 20 minute VIP experience begins with a health and safety briefing from our friendly zoo keeper who will then take you inside the Rainforest Life exhibit to the rainforest floor. You will then help our zoo keeper hand feed the monkeys whilst learning more about all the different species that call our living rainforest home, including tamarin and red titi monkeys, sloths, bats and tamandua.
There will be a maximum of six people taking part in the experience, giving you lots of time with the monkeys and zoo keeper.
Tip: You will have plenty of opportunity to take some fantastic photographs so don’t forget to bring your camera!
Is this experience suitable for me?
Meet the Monkeys in the Rainforest is available for adults and children over the age of 6 years old; however children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult who also has a valid Meet the Monkeys experience ticket.
The exprience takes place on the rainforest floor which has uneven surfaces so unfortunately this experience is not wheelchair accessible and guests must have good mobility.
Guests with carers can get a carer ticket which lets carers enter the meerkat enclosure free of charge, but carers will not participate in the experience. To get a carer ticket please call 0344 225 1826.
You will be hand-feeding the monkeys a variety of food which may include nuts. Because of this the experience is not suitable for guests with nut allergies.
Please note that pregnant or nursing mothers who have given birth within the previous six months cannot participate for health and safety reasons.
- Meet the Monkeys in the Rainforest takes place at 2pm, Monday – Sunday all year round
- £54 per person
Please note: ZSL members receive a 10% discount on this experience. Please call us to book on 0344 225 1826 or email email@example.com
How to book
- Book online here
- Call us on 0344 225 1826
We also offer Meet the Monkeys in the Rainforest as a gift voucher. Please visit our online shop here to book as a gift for someone.
Know before you book
Important information before booking your Meet the Monkeys in the Rainforest experience:
- Admission to the zoo is not included and must be purchased separately
- Participants must be 6 years of age or older
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult guardian – each adult must also have a valid Meet the Monkeys in the Rainforest ticket. No more than 2 children per adult
- Pregnant or nursing mothers who have given birth within the previous six months cannot participate
- Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer. Accompanying carers can enter the meerkat enclosure free of charge but will not participate in the experience. Carers will need to get a carer ticket. Please call 0344 225 1826
- Unfortunately wheelchair access is not available for this experience and guests must have good mobility
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for the experience
- The experience takes place indoors so is not affected by weather
- The experience itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice
- Please arrive on time, we advise guests arrive at least 10 minutes before the experience begins
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
If you have any questions about booking please feel free to contact us.