Enter London’s only living rainforest and come face-to-face with our amazing monkeys and maybe even sloths with our special Meet the Animals experience.
From £54 per person
An expert keeper will be on hand to answer any questions you have about these amazing animals, find out about rainforests, the animals we have living in our rainforest and that 50% of the planets animals live in the rainforest.
By taking part in this experience you will be supporting ZSL’s vital conservation work such as protecting incredible rainforest habitats and the animals they are home to.
- Meet and feed our monkeys in Rainforest Life
- Discover more about the amazing species that call Rainforest Life home
- Opportunity to ask our expert keeper questions about our reisdents
- Meet the Rainforest takes place at 2.30pm
- Please be at the meeting point at 2.20pm, located just inside the entrace to doors to Rainforest Life.
Terms and conditions
- General admission ticket or valid membership per person must be purchased to be allowed entry into the zoo and take part in the Meet the Rainforest experience.
- Please listen to the keeper at all times. (Your safety as well as the welfare of all animals is their upmost priority. As such, the keeper can stop the encounter or ask participants to exit the VIP area at any time should they feel necessary.)
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for the experience.
- Maximum of 6 participants per experience. Children: must be at least 6 years old and be accompanied by an adult, no more than 2 children per adult. Each adult must also has a valid Meet the Rainforest ticket.
- Disabilities: Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer who takes full responsibility for the adherence of health and safety and welfare protocols. Accompanying carers can enter the VIP area free of charge but must not participate in the experience. Unfortunately wheelchair access is not available for this experience.
- Allergies: This experience is not suitable for those suffering from nut allergies.
- Pregnant/ nursing mothers who have given birth within the previous six months cannot participate for health and safety reasons.
- Cancellations: ZSL reserves the right to alter the experience or cancel on any given day if necessary. We will endeavour to contact you via email at least 24-hours before your visit to notify you of any changes. We recommend checking your emails on the day before your visit in case we have emailed you. If these changes result in you missing the encounter or you are no longer able to attend, please contact us to discuss options. Turning up late will invalidate your ticket and will not be refunded. Bookings cancelled up to 14 days before the date will be eligible for a full refund. Thereafter changes will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of ZSL.