Get up close to the world's tallest animals with this special Meet the Giraffes experience.
£54 per person
Enjoy feeding our giraffes their lunch whilst an expert zoo keeper tells you about our giraffe herd, as well as some fascinating giraffe facts.
Meet the Giraffes experience includes:
- Meet and feed our giraffes
- Meet an expert zoo keeper and discover more about our giraffes
Please call us to book now on 0344 225 1826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the new Government Guidance that recently came into place surrounding the wearing of facemasks, we are now asking all our Meet the Giraffes participants who are over the age of 11 and not on exempt to wear a mask during their experience. You will need to bring your own facemask with you.
What to expect on the day
This 20 minute VIP experience begins with a health and safety briefing from our expert zoo keeper who will then take you to our special giraffe feeding area, which takes you up close to our giraffe herd. You will then help our zoo keeper hand feed the giraffe whilst learning more about this amazing species. There will be a maximum of six people taking part in the experience, giving you lots of time with our giraffes and zoo keeper.
Important information to know before you book
- Admission to the zoo is not included and must be purchased separately
- Participants must be 3 years of age or older.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult. Each adult must also have a valid Meet the Giraffes ticket. No more than 2 children per adult
- Pregnant or nursing mothers cannot participate.
- Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer. Accompanying carers can enter the VIP area free of charge but will not participate in the experience.
- Wheelchair access is available for this experience.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
If you have any questions about booking please feel free to contact us.
- Meet the Giraffes takes place at 12:00pm, daily from late April through to October.
- £54 per person
Please note: ZSL Gold members, Fellows and Patrons receive a 10% discount on this experience. If you are part of the ZSL family, your 10% discount will automatically be applied when logging in with the email address registered to your membership. Having trouble booking? Please call us to book on 0344 225 1826 or email email@example.com.