Thank you for booking a stay at ZSL London Zoo Lodges.
To ensure you have a fun and enjoyable stay, we recommend reading the applicable ZSL London Zoo Lodge guest information pack below. Before your arrival, please take a look at the dinner menu and let us know your preferences, including any special dietary requirements that you may have so that we can specially prepare this for you. If you have booked in advance, look out for our email closer to your date of stay, where we will ask you for your dinner preferences.
Towels, bed linen, and complimentary shower gel and shampoo are provided so all you need to bring is:
- Warm clothes – most of the tours are outside so it can get very cold
- Waterproof coat if it is going to rain – check the forecast
- Sensible shoes – there is an optional torchlight walk through the Zoo and some of the paths may be uneven
- Your toothbrush and toothpaste
- Please double-check your confirmation to ensure that you have booked additional child tickets if attending on a Family Night. Please call us 0344 225 1826 if you are unsure. Please note that children under 5 years old cannot attend.
- Be patient. It is true what they say about working with animals, you never know what to expect. Sometimes we will see them, sometimes we won’t. Your hosts will be with you during the tours to give you the best possible chance of seeing the animals, but we can never make any guarantees. You can revisit their enclosures the next day.
- If you have time, head to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo after your lodge stay (free entry on day of departure). Car entry into the Zoo is not included but the external car park is complimentary.
- Take a look at the menu for your stay. We can cater for most dietary requirements so if you do have any specific allergies or dietary needs please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have misplaced your booking confirmation or have any questions before your visit, please contact us on 0344 225 1826 or email us with your enquiry.