Thank you for booking a stay at Gir Lion Lodge at ZSL London Zoo.
To ensure you have a fun and enjoyable stay, we recommend reading the Gir Lion Lodge guest information pack below:
Towels, bed linen and complimentary shower gel and shampoo are provided so all you need to bring is:
- Warm clothes – most of the tours are outside so it can get very cold
- Waterproof coat if it is going to rain – check the forecast here: www.bbc.co.uk/weather/nw1
- Sensible shoes – there is an optional torchlight walk through the Zoo and some of the paths may be uneven
- Your toothbrush and toothpaste
- Please double check your confirmation to ensure that you have booked additional child tickets if attending on a family friendly night. Please call us 0344 225 1826 if you are unsure.
- Be patient. It is true what they say about working with animals, you never know what to expect. Sometimes we will see them, sometimes we won’t. Your hosts will be with you during the tours to give you the best possible chance of seeing the animals, but we can never make any guarantees. You can revisit their enclosures the next day.
- If you have time, head to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo after your lodge stay (free entry on day of departure). Car entry into the Zoo is not included but the external car park is complimentary.
- Take a look at the menu for your stay. We can cater for most dietary requirements so if you do have any specific allergies or dietary needs please let us know by emailing email@example.com:
Make your stay even more special by booking one of our upgrades. These are the perfect extras to include on your night if you are celebrating a special occasion and will be served at dinner, alongside your meal. Please call us on 0344 225 1826 to book these extras. They must be booked at least seven days before your stay.
- Meet the Animals experience. Gir Lion Lodge guests are entitled to a 15% discount on all Meet the Animals experiences at either ZSL London Zoo or ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Please see www.zsl.org/meet-the-animals for more details.
- Birthday cake = £25
- Prosecco = £35
If you have misplaced your booking confirmation or have any questions before your visit, please contact us on 0344 225 1826 or email us your enquiry.