Feed the Gorillas
Get up close to our charismatic gorilla troop and give them a morning feed of some tasty treats! Learn who’s who, their personalities, and all of their little quirks. Limited to eight people, you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions from our expert keepers.
- Participants will not be in direct contact with the gorillas. Food will be scattered around their outdoor area and the photo opportunity will take place by our viewing glass.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you have a nut allergy.
- Masks and gloves must be worn to feed the gorillas. You will also be asked to wash your hands with hand sanitiser before commencing the feed. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any exceptions to this requirement. If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this, please contact our customer support team on 0344 225 1826 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the feed, the gorillas will be separated from participants by a 3-meter barrier and all participants should be able to throw this distance.
Price & Availability
- £15 per person
- This experience takes place at 2 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- This experience takes place at 11:30 am on Saturdays and Sundays
- The experience is not available on Tuesdays
- Up to eight tickets available per day
Please see below for additional terms and conditions and how to book
Know Before You Book
- Tickets can only be purchased on the day of the experience from the Group Sales desk at our Main Entrance.
- 10% discount is available for Gold members, Patrons, Fellows, and guests on our ZSL London Zoo Lodges (on the day of the experience only).
- General admission is not included and must be purchased separately.
- ZSL retains the right to cancel the experience on any given day due to animal welfare, health issues, staff shortages, bad weather or changes to the Zoo’s collections. If you are planning your trip especially for one of our experiences, we recommend calling us in the morning on 0344 225 1826 to check if the experience is going ahead.