Our cosy lodges have everything you need for a comfortable night's stay at the Zoo and are each named after an animal you can find at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
Our nine lodge cabins come with either double or twin beds and each lodge has a private veranda so that you can sip your bedtime tea or hot chocolate whilst listening to the sounds of the Zoo at night.
- Located next to the reindeer and white rhinos at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Double or twin beds (sofa bed for children on family nights)
- Private veranda
- Separate male and female toilet and shower facilities a short walk from the lodges
- Lodge for 2 from 298 per night, with each additional child place 40 each
We run both Adult only and Family nights.
On adult only nights each lodge can accommodate a maximum of two adults.
On family nights each lodge can accommodate a maximum of two adults and two children (or one adult and three children). Children must be between the ages of 5-13 years old.
Please note that our accessible lodge can only accommodate a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Comfy beds with soft linen and pillows
- Sofa bed with linens (for children on family nights)
- Kettle with selection of hot drinks
- Hair dryer
Four double lodges are available: Lion lodge, Wolf lodge, Giraffe lodge and Hippo lodge.
Five twin lodges are available: Penguin lodge, Elephant lodge, Bear lodge and Reindeer lodge.