Prizes and benefits
• There will be one winner in total. The winner will receive two flexi tickets to either London Zoo or Whipsnade Zoo.
• The winner will be contacted by email and asked to choose whether they would like tickets to London or Whipsnade Zoo.
• Flexi tickets are valid for a single visit, any day within twelve months of the tickets being issued.
• By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as ZSL’s general ticketing terms and conditions, which can be found here.
• Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
About the prize draw
• The Around the World in 30 Days survey prize draw encourages participants to fill out a survey about Around the World in 30 Days and fill out their name and email address into the online survey form if they would like to enter the prize draw. Complete and valid details must be submitted via the online survey form by the end of 15 March 2023.
• The competition is owned by the Zoological Society of London [ZSL], a charity dedicated to creating a world where wildlife thrives.
• The competition is open to UK residents.
• Employees of ZSL, volunteers, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion, and their families, are not eligible to enter.
• ZSL accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or illegible for any reason.
• It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they have read and obeyed the prize draw rules set out below and that their entry complies with ZSL’s requirements.
• Any entry found not to comply with the rules will be disqualified.
• The decision of ZSL on all matters relating to the prize draw is final and binding. No negotiation will be considered and prizes are non-transferrable.
How to enter
• Participants enter by filling out the Around the World in 30 Days survey and entering their name and email address into the survey online form. Complete and valid details must be submitted via the raffle online form by the end of 15 March 2023.
• The prize draw is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
• Entries received after 15 March 2023 will not be entered into the prize draw.
Selecting the winner
• The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
• The winner will be contacted via their email address and provided with information on how to claim. If, after two attempts, we still haven’t had a response from the winner, a new winner will be picked in line with the process below.
• ZSL does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
• Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by ZSL.
• ZSL shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
• By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by you when you enter this prize draw, may only be held by ZSL for the duration of the prize draw, and used only for the purpose of administering the prize draw, including the use of the winners’ email address to directly contact them and to provide them with details of their prize.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.