Stories with Santa at Whipsnade
2 - 13 Dec 2013 – All Day
Special event for school groups
Experience the magic of Christmas by enjoying Stories with Santa at Whipsnade.
Your day will consist of four engaging activities scheduled between 10.30-2.30pm. Your group will enjoy entry to the Zoo, story time with our Education staff and Santa, play time in Hullabazoo supervised by ZSL staff, a craft activity themed around ‘giving’, a self-guided activity to guide you around exhibits in the Zoo and time to eat lunch in our Christmas themed lunch room. All the boys and girls will also receive a gift to take home with them.
Suitable for Year 1 to Year 4 classes with accompanying adults.
Monday 2 Dec to Friday 13 December inclusive (Monday-Friday only)
10.30am – 2.30pm
£7.00 per child - One free accompanying adult per six children (additional adults £12.75)
- Stories with Santa is restricted to four groups per day (max 35 children in each) who will rotate between the activities at different times. If you are booking tickets for more than 35 children, please note that they will be divided into smaller groups. Once booked, you will be emailed a map and your group’s personal schedule for the day, with timed slots for each activity and lunch.
- Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- If your school is for pupils with special needs please call the Supporter Services team on 0844 967 0832
- Guidelines for completing a risk assessment can be found at Risk assessment
- Full Stories with Santa at Whipsnade Terms and Conditions can be found here: Terms and conditions - Stories with Santa at Whipsnade 2013