Have you got what it takes to be just like Steve Backshall? Check in to the Deadly Explorer Trail at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and prepare to embark on a Deadly expedition.
When you arrive at the zoo, make your way to Deadly HQ to collect your Deadly Explorer Trail log book. Then find and complete the Deadly challenges spread around the zoo, each one designed to test your Deadly knowledge and skills. The final challenge will be back at Deadly HQ where you can complete your log book and enter our competition. Don’t forget your pencils and cameras!
Completed the Deadly Explorer Trail? Enter the secret code word to download your certificate here.
Deadly Education Session
Specially created for school visits, the Deadly Education Session brings your students deep into the depths of the African savannah. Immersed into the habitat, students will discover how animals escape from the deadly claws of the predators.
Win a safari experience at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo with Steve Backshall
Terms and conditions:
- There are four prizes in total, each for up to 4 people and must include at least one responsible adult over 18 years.
- Only one entry per person, no entrant may win more than one prize.
- Prize includes entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, either breakfast or lunch and a safari experience with Steve Backshall. The experience will be shared with one other winner and their friends or family.
- Competition is open to UK residents who complete the Deadly Explorer Trail and enter their details on the competition entry form which must then be deposited in the entry box at Deadly Base Camp. Employees of ZSL, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be received by 18:00 on 28th Sept 2014. ZSL accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or illegible for any reason.
- Children must be over 5 and accompanied by a responsible adult to attend.
- The safari experience will be in 2015 and the date will be set by ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- Prize is non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and we can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries by 30th Sept and the winner will be contacted by phone or email. If after three attempts we still haven’t had a response from the winner a new winner will be picked.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity requested by ZSL as a result of winning the competition. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity without additional payment or permission.
- Travel and/or any accommodation expenses required by the winner(s) to take the prize are not included in the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, ZSL reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or close the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- ZSL will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter and prize administrator for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.