ZSL Whipsnade Zoo Group Visits
Set in 600 acres of panoramic scenery and rolling Chiltern Hills, ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is a group adventure on an altogether different scale.
See the elephants on their daily walk around the Zoo, view the majestic rhino in their huge paddock, meet our lion pride, spot the cheetahs as they speed by and don’t forget to look up our lofty giraffes too!
How to Book
Groups of more than 10 paying people receive a 25% discount on ticket prices purchased online in advance and a 15% reduction if you buy at the gate.
Group prices and benefits
When you visit ZSL Whipsnade Zoo with your group, you can enjoy:
- Discounted rates for groups of 10 or more paying visitors
- Special rates for Scout and Guide groups
- Discount for booking 7 days in advance by phone
- Discount for booking up to a day in advance online
- Free entry for Blue Badge Guides*
- Free adult ticket with every 10 paying children
- Free entry for one essential carer with paying disabled visitors
- Free posters and leaflets to help promote your group visit
- Car and coach parking information for ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
*Terms & conditions apply.
Group visit information
If you require information regarding risk assessment, please call the contact centre on 0844 225 1826 or email info .
2013 Group Visits Brochure
Download our brochure containing our 2013 group prices and benefits, along with details of what's new at both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo in Bedforshire.
Monkey Business - Group Travel Newsletter
Download the Spring/Summer 2013 edition of the ZSL London Zoo & ZSL Whipsnade Zoo Group Travel Newsletter.
Travel Industry Newsletter
Sign up to receive Monkey Business straight to your mailbox.
Plan your day
New to the Zoo? Information for first time visitors
With so much to see and do, a visit to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is the perfect day out in Bedfordshire for people of all ages.
Our Visitor Information page has all the information you need to plan your day.
Group café vouchers
Groups visiting ZSL Whipsnade Zoo can purchase catering vouchers that can be exchanged at the Oasis Café.