Compare our meerkats – and win!
Tuesday 25 August 2009
To celebrate ZSL’s latest adoption animal – Ringo, ZSL Whipsnade Zoo’s coolest ‘kat – we’re giving away 10 meerkat adoptions. All you have to do is compare our meerkats and work out which one is Ringo. Simples!
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo’s rock star meerkat is easy to spot from his brothers George, John and Paul, due to his short stumpy tail.
Keepers believe this was due to sibling rivalry when he was younger but like all classic underdog ‘tails’ Ringo has risen through the ranks and is now the leader of the gang.
ZSL London Zoo’s bold and cheeky meerkat may be the alpha female of the group, but she still gets on well with the other two.
Being the bold, adventurous girl that she is, Pipsqueak tends to do all the digging and searching for food whilst her friend Junior just watches.
Win an adoption by comparing our meerkats
Ringo is our latest adoption animal, so to help our competitive newcomer catch up with popular Pipsqueak, we are giving away ten of his adoptions.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply look at the two pictures below and tell us whether you think A or B is Ringo.
Sorry, this competition has now closed
Competition Terms and conditions
- The 10 winners will be selected randomly from our database of correct entries, ZSL's decision is final.
- The competition is only open to UK residents.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted by ZSL for emails which are not received. ZSL reserves the right to disqualify users if they are thought to be cheating in any way.
- Each winner will receive an ‘Adopt a meerkat at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo’ adoption. This prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The competition will close at midday on Monday 28th September 2009. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw.