Please stay tuned to our website and social channels for updates on Zoo Lates 2015
We are offering a unique opportunity to arrive in style and jump the queues to Zoo Lates!
Perfect for a post-work night out, you can enjoy a leisurely cruise from Camden Lock with the London Waterbus and beat the queues to enter the London’s wildest after-hours experience via our canal gate.
- Visitors should arrive 15mins before their scheduled departure (timetable below)
- Estimated journey time from Camden to ZSL London Zoo is 15 mins
|Location||Departure time||Arrival time at ZSL London Zoo|
Ticket terms and conditions
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of these tickets is prohibited
- Please arrive 15mins before your boats scheduled departure time
- Zoo Lates is a strictly over 18s event
- For ZSL Members purchasing membership offer tickets, you will need to present your membership card on the night to verify your membership. Members who are unable to produce their card will be required to pay the difference for a full price ticket.
- No alcohol or glass will be allowed to be brought with you onsite. Bag searches will be in operation on entry to ZSL London Zoo.
- The London Waterbus company makes every attempt to operate trips as scheduled but on rare occasion’s severe weather and other circumstances may restrict the service and our liability shall be limited to a refund of any amounts prepaid. No refund will be made to any passenger not arriving for a prepaid service.
- The navigation of the vessel is the responsibility of the Captain who may alter or curtail a trip at his sole discretion should this prove necessary.
- Any passenger who in the reasonable opinion of the Captain may affect the safe operation of the vessel or the safety of other passengers or the crew will not be permitted to board or be put ashore.