Tiger Pawprints - SOLD OUT
Exclusive opportunity to make your mark in our new Tiger exhibit!
As a tiger prowls, a trail of pawprints marks his path. 150 Tiger SOS supporters are invited to be a part of our new exhibit by setting their name into one of his prints, leaving a lasting impression of their support for ZSL’s vital work to conserve the Sumatran tiger.
Supporters donating £400 or over are invited to make their mark in this outstanding tiger home. Whether you wish to mark a visit or special occasion, remember a loved one, or are simply moved by a tiger’s majesty, these life-size prints will celebrate your support for these magnificent animals.
Initial concept drawings of the future exhibit.
Just 150 pawprints are available, to be claimed by those donating over £400. Based on a life-size male tiger, prints are approximately 15cm long and wide. The trail of prints will be indented into the pathway through the exhibit, in pairs and at intervals reflecting a tiger’s stride.
Supporters can choose a name(s) to be engraved into a plaque set into the pawprint. Three lines of up to 18 characters each are available.
Notes to supporters:
- We expect to lay the pawprints from winter 2012, and to leave them in place for the lifetime of the exhibit.
- Each plaque can be engraved with up to three lines of up to 18 characters each. Each space and punctuation mark also counts as a character.
- Unfortunately we cannot engrave images onto plaques.
- We will confirm your inscription in writing; please notify us immediately of any errors. We cannot be responsible for any errors not corrected in this way.
- Please note that a donation to the Tiger SOS appeal does not include Zoo admission.
If you would like to donate more than £400, you can add the additional amount during the donation process.
A member of our team will contact you within two working days for details of your desired inscription.
Thank you for supporting Tiger SOS
Concept drawing of an engraved pawprint in the floor of the new exhibit.