ZSL Corporate Membership is an ideal way to show your commitment to sustainability, conservation and education. Your money will help protect wild animals and their habitats. Support our mission and we will recognise your contribution across our communication channels.
Corporate volunteers take raked leaves to the bearded pig enclosure You'll also bring responsible practices to life for your employees and stakeholders, and foster a culture where conservation matters. Issues like habitat loss are suddenly more compelling after a face-to-face encounter with an endangered Sumatran tiger.
Specific benefits include:
- Employee offers, including complimentary entry to our zoos along with discounts across our shops, cafés and special events
- Employee volunteering, bringing your business closer to ZSL and our work
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and understanding with curator talks and invites to our scientific events
- Enjoy complimentary & preferential venue hire: ZSL has a broad range of stylish venues at ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Spaces for hire
- Behind the Scenes Tours are highly exclusive and a great way to engage with conservation issues
Mappin Pavillion "Paper Round is proud to be a ZSL corporate member and support the wonderful and important work that ZSL does with their conservation and research projects. We appreciate the privileges of our membership and especially enjoy being able to celebrate the success of our client's recycling and environmental programmes by inviting them to the Mappin Pavilion at London Zoo. It is an amazing location at the heart of a brilliant zoo and our clients always look forward to this event."
Bill Swan (Paper Round, Managing Director)
Our Current Corporate Members
To discuss options for your business contact us today:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7449 6341