Boo at the Zoo
26 Oct - 3 Nov 2013 – All Day
What creatures will be lurking in the shadows at ZSL London Zoo this Halloween? Join the nocturnal animals in our Night Zone this half term if you are brave enough to find out!
From Saturday 26 October – Sunday 3 November, the Zoo invites you to revel in the darkness with a Halloween-themed spooky schedule of special events.
Daring visitors can discover awful artifacts in The Curiosity Shop of Horrors, and be educated by our mysterious shop attendant whilst owls fly above. The Animals in Action Team will introduce a whole host of creepy creatures in the Amphitheatre during our daily Animals in Action show.
Our plucky young visitors can hear some terrifying tales, or create their own nightmares with creepy crafts and treat decorating, eerie enrichment making and The Big Draw – Being the Bug! will be taking place in the Zoo’s BUGS! house where kids can design their own scary beasts.
Visitors can also enjoy special Halloween versions of our popular animal talks, feeds and demonstrations.
There’s so much to do at ZSL London Zoo this October Half-Term, it’s scary!
- 11:00am till 3:00pm - Bat Mask Making in the Tipi Animal Adventure
- 11:00am till 3pm - Who's Afraid of the Dark? Night Zone trail in Nightlife
- 12:00pm & 3:00pm - Terrifying Tigers Live!
- 12:30pm - Big Fish Talk in the Aquarium
- 1:00pm till 1:30pm - Spooky Stories for under 5s in The Owl Emporium Animal Adventure
- 2:00pm - Bat Chat in Fruit Bat Forest
- 2:00pm - It's a Frog's Life Talk in Reptiles
- 2:30pm - Spooky Rainforest Live
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm - Spooky Stories for under 5s in The Owl Emporium Animal Adventure