ZSL London Zoo Group visits
Probably the world’s most famous zoo, ZSL London Zoo has been entertaining and delighting groups since it opened to the public in 1847. With over 720 animal species, exciting and innovative new exhibits and heritage-listed buildings almost as famous as their inhabitants it’s a great day out in the capital for groups of all ages and sizes.
How to Book
Groups of more than 10 paying people receive a 25% discount on ticket prices purchased online in advance and a 15% reduction if you buy at the gate.
Group prices and benefits
When you visit ZSL London Zoo with your group, you can enjoy:
- Great discounted rates for groups of 10 or more paying visitors
- Discount for booking 7 days in advance by phone
- Discount for booking in advance online, up to 3pm on the day of the visit
- Free entry for Blue Badge Guides*
- Free adult ticket with every 10 paying children
- Free entry for one essential carer with paying disabled visitors
- Free posters and leaflets to help promote your group visit
*Terms & conditions apply.
Group visit information
If you require information regarding risk assessment, please call the contact centre on 0844 414 5728 or email info .
2012 group visits brochure
Download our brochure containing our 2012 group prices and benefits, along with details of what's new at both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo in bedforshire.
Monkey Business - Group Travel Newsletter
Download the Spring/Summer 2012 edition of the ZSL London Zoo & ZSL Whipsnade Zoo Group Travel Newsletter.
With so much to see and do, a visit to ZSL London Zoo is the perfect day out for people of all ages.
New to the Zoo? Information for first time visitors .
Our Visitor Information page has all the information you need to plan your day.
Group café vouchers
Groups visiting ZSL London Zoo can purchase catering vouchers that can be exchanged at the Oasis Café.