To enter, simply retweet the competition message on the @OfficialZSL Twitter account by 12 noon on Monday 30 June.
The pop-up shop opened on Friday 6 June for 6 weeks as part of ZSL’s Lions400 campaign – an ambitious public fundraising project designed to raise £5.7m for the endangered Asian lion.
Situated just feet away from the renowned ‘Welcome to Carnaby Street’ arch in the heart of the world-famous shopping destination, visitors can get up-close and personal with ZSL’s conservationists at the ‘Pop-up Conservation’ sessions and hear all about ZSL’s work in the wild, as well as browse the exciting new ranges created especially for the pop-up shop.
The Lions400 campaign will include the creation of a new state-of-the-art lion breeding centre and visitor experience at the Zoo, as well as the extension of vital conservation work in the field where only 400 Asian lions are left in the wild.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 12 noon (BST) on Monday 30 June
- One winner will be chosen the ZSL at random from all entrants shortly after the competition closing date
- The prize will be £500 worth of gift vouchers from up to four Carnaby Street (London) stores of the winners choice
- The winner will be contacted on Twitter by @OfficialZSL
- No cash alternative to the prize offered